I’m it!! CamiKaos tagged me for the 7 things about you meme. It came at just the right time as I don’t feel like uploading my photos at the moment. Time is ticking and I thought I was going to have to rush before the clock strikes midnight here! I’ve been thrown this lifeline and I’m holding on tight! Thanks Cami!!
Ok so here goes- first I need to do this… the rules are:
A). Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog…
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself…
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs…
D). Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- I like to talk- A LOT! I don’t think I’ve ever been lost for words. I wasn’t always like this. I have vivid memories of being painfully shy.
- I’m bossy, I mean very very bossy (just ask my sister). I like to get things done and I feel I can usually do them better myself. Having said that I can delegate when needed.
- I used to wander off as a child. My parents had to collect me from the police station on more than one occasion. My grandfather also found me walking down the street one day. I think I was about 4 y/o, I was just walking along said hello to him and continued on my merry way. Or at least I tried to continue on my merry way- he yanked me by the arm and dragged my runaway ass home. My parents were freaking out. When I was about 6 my parents bought me a t-shirt that said. “I never get lost because people always tell me where to go”. I don’t think they understood the meaning of the tshirt.
- I shave my toes. Yes folks I am THAT hairy that I need to shave my freaking toes! I just want to give a big THANKS DAD for for hooking me up with the hairy genes!!
- I once went to work w/out a bra on. It was a temp job and I was trying to get on permanent. The next week I wasn’t on the schedule. Do you think the two are connected??
- CamiKaos and I both have cats named Spike. We both named the cats after Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer- weird!
- I want to move again. I also want to go on a 3 month sailing trip w/ Wal and Squidge- just the 3 of us.
So who should I tag….
Ok let me start with people I actually know in real life- cuz I looooves them.
My sister Sherry, my friends Byrney and Victoria
Then I’ll move on to my Uk sistahs- Sarah and Maria.
To welcome her back to the wonderful world on blogging I’ll tag Blogwhore.
Last but not least I’ll tag Colleen!