A while back I was tagged by Connor.
Each player makes a list of eight random facts/habits about themselves.
At the end of your list, choose eight people to to tag and list their names.
Leave them a comment on each of their websites to let them know that they have been tagged.
The people tagged will write a post on their own website about their eight things, post these rules, and tag eight others.
1. I will be exactly 18 months on Christmas day.
2. I, on a regular basis, use crocodile tears in an attempt to get my way. Oddly it never seems to work, I might have to bump it up a notch and start throwing myself on the floor.
3. I love watching my mummy dance like an idiot while we watch Cbeebies. I think it’s funny that she dances to make me dance. I don’t. I just stand there and watch her while I suck my thumb. Just as she’s giving up I’ll throw her a bone and shake my boootay for her. It makes her happy when I do that.
4. My favorite thing to do at the moment is brush my teeth. If I could I’d do it all day every day I would. Unfortunately my mummy is a meany and won’t let me.
5. I poo’d in the bathtub the other day. I did it so my dadda would empty the tub and I could have ANOTHER bath. SSSHHHH don’t tell my dadda.
this was taken by my dadda in Cape Town- just a little shout out to Connor as it’s in his neck of the woods.
6. When my mummy is on the computer I sometimes sit on her lap and we look at photographs together. My favorites are the ones of me and my friend Cait. Whenever I see a photo of Cait I squeal and clap my hands- it’s nice.
7. When my dadda and I are in music class together I run around the room because I think it’s funny when my dadda chases after me.
8. I love helping my mummy out in the kitchen. I’m always putting things in the trash bin. I also help her by putting my empty bowls/cups in the sink. I have to strain a bit to reach the sink but it’s worth it to help my mummy out.
I’m not going to tag anyone. If any of my peeps want to participate feel free.