This summer I tried the new Oreo cookies- Peanut Butter and Golden. Now I’m a huge fan of peanut butter so I knew which ones I’d use to make my wonderfilled creation!
I thought I’d try making chocolate covered peanut butter balls. To make it a bit more fun I wanted to make them look like bears. Peanut Butter Bears!
This is a super easy recipe and it’s also a no bake one so that’s always a good thing![I have received products from Oreo for this post. It is an entry to the Foodies100 Wonderfilled recipe challenge sponsored by Oreo, which marks the launch of two exciting new flavours: Peanut Butter and Golden. The delicious new flavours are available in all major supermarkets at an RRP of £1.08. To find out more, visit www.facebook.com/oreo]
- 1 Package of Peanut Butter Oreos
- 100g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 100g chocolate for melting
- 24 milk chocolate chips
- 24 white chocolate chips
- Crush the oreo cookies in a bag w/ a rolling pin.
- Combine the crushed oreos and crunchy peanut butter.
- Shape them mixture into balls.
- Place in a parchment paper and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate while the oreo balls are in the freezer.
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate.
- Add 2 chocolate chip to the top for ears.
- Add 2 white chocolate chip for the eyes.
- Add black dots to the white chocolate chips for eyes.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- You can leave out the chocolate chips and just make peanut butter oreo balls