When you want to change the feel of your home one of the things you can look at that makes the largest impact are the windows. New windows can dramatically change the feel of a home and wood windows are a perfect and practical option. The modern wood window suits all styles of house from modern to traditional.
- Wood windows and doors are the modern, durable, sustainable, cost-effective, efficient & beautiful alternative to PVC-U.
- Wood windows are the most environmentally friendly (A+ rated for sustainability).
- Wood windows make your home warm and draught free.
- Wood Windows can be double-glazed or triple glazed.
- Wood windows offer better value for money because they last longer.
- Wood windows combine authenticity with high energy-efficiency, security and low maintenance.
- Wood window have a service life of at least 60 years.
- Wood Windows come with traditional cords and weights or compact spiral balance sliding sash.
- Wood windows can be fitted with traditional or modern ironmongery in a range of finishes
- Period-style double-glazed windows are available with up to ‘A’ energy ratings – even sliding sash windows.
Post in collaboration with the Wood Windows Alliance
‘The Wood Window Alliance (WWA) is a group of more than 20 manufacturers (and in total some 40 organisations) from across the UK’s wood window industry, committed to working together to drive up standards, promote quality wood windows and doors and make wood the number one choice in the UK market.’